Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lindo Is Our Groomer




Why does Lindo listen to his Christmas mix tape in March?*

Why does Lindo ask me for Rocky Balboa's autograph? not Sylvester Stallone's, but Rocky's.
I do not know either of them.

Why does Lindo question if Beethoven is (not WAS) married?

Why does Lindo yell instead of speak?

When did Lindo start saying "OH my God"? When will he stop?

Who taught Lindo how to "pop-n-lock"?

Why does Lindo tell me I'm a "berry good girl"?

Why does Lindo bring in fake order forms and ask us to buy chocolate from his son?

Why does Lindo say that all Asians are the same because they all have the same eyes?

What will Lindo do wih the septic tank that I ordered online for him?

*I believe the answer to this lies in the song "Feliz Navidad." Lindo loves this song. I do not need to ask why.

No comments: